This blog will document my 3rd and final year at University as a textile design student. It will document my weekly developments as I am gaining new skills and as my portfolio is growing. This is all in preparation for my degree show and progressional step into the fashion and textile industry.
NEW WEBPAGE
http://cargocollective.com/amydudma
NEW WEBPAGE




9 Weeks left

| |
Today is the point were we have 9 weeks left.  So i want to asses my work so far and plan down to the

week what i will achieve.



So far I have decided what techniques and processes I would like to use on my fabrics for my degree

 show. They are shown above. What I now need to do over the next few days is concentrate on

designing my prints and themes of prints so i can start developing the fabric. Its is also crucial now that

I start to think about the end product, what product am I going to make? How long will it take?

this will depict alot of things when it comes to the designing. A few weeks ago I was focusing on

making a sculptural piece, however after a lot of thought I have decided that i don't want my work to be

classed as 'textile artist' or 'sculptural artist' and maybe that idea was a little to niche. I want my work at

my degree show to appeal to people who work in the industrys sector I want to develop into.




Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance